MASB work is conducted on a project basis organized into three overall categories: Standards, Research and Concepts.
FOR INDUSTRY FEEDBACK
The following MASB Projects have been reviewed and approved by MASB Directors for Industry review and feedback:
- Practices Underlying an “Ideal Metric” | October 2010
- Marketing Metrics Audit Protocol | February 2009
- Measuring TV According to MMAP | April 2008 & May 2012
To provide feedback, please click here.
MASB Projects generally follow these stages:
I. Frame-Up (Emerging Issue Abstract)
III. Review and Completion
V. Systematic Review Over Time
Initial projects were recommended by MASB Charter Members, influenced in part by feedback from C Level interviews. They have been prioritized according to MASB resources. Projects are added according to recommendations by, and consultation with, the MASB Advisory Council (MAC).
Prioritization is based on the following considerations:
• pervasiveness of the Issue
• alternative solutions
• technical feasibility
• practical consequences
• convergence possibilities
• cooperative opportunities